Face-masks are compulsory from today!
Posted on July 24 2020
But what can and can't we do?
They will be £12 each or 2 for £20, coming online soon.
Stay tuned for details.
To save you the hassle of googling the do's & don'ts, we have taken the correct information directly from BBC & the government website and summarised the main points below for you.
• Face coverings must be worn in all enclosed spaces from today (Friday 24th July).
• This includes shops, supermarkets, shopping centres, banks, building societies and post offices. It extends to train and bus stations and airports.
• What about restaurants? Well places where it is impractical such as gyms, restaurants & pubs you will NOT need to wear once but you DO need to if you're just popping in for a takeaway.
• They are OPTIONAL in hairdressers, beauty salons, cinemas, museums, dentists & opticians.
In Scotland, Wales & Ireland:
In Scotland it is compulsory to wear a mask, in Wales & Northern Ireland it is not.
The how, consequences & other bits you need to know:
• You must have it on before you enter the enclosed space & only take it off once you have left.
• You could be fined up to £100 by the police if you do not abide by these guidelines.
• You do not need to wear a face-mask if you fall into any of these categories: under 11 years old, the mask would cause severe distress, unable due to a disability or you rely on lip reading.
As mentioned above, we soon be launching a range of high quality, washable cotton face-masks that have been tried & tested by our team to make sure they are fit for use & comfortable.
We will be initially launching two designs (below) over the next couple of weeks. They will be in the pleated, behind the ears style.
They're also a little different to the usual masks out there & we like that :). More designs will be coming!
They will be £12 each or 2 for £20.
We hope this has helped clarify some of the information out there. Please note all of this information has been taken from the BBC & the Gov website.
Love Olive & Berry xx
Face-masks are comp...
Read all you need to know about Face-masks... the rules and where to get your new fashion accessory!Read More
Pawsome Father’s Da...
Hand picked for the dad who loves dogs! Pawfect to gift this Father's Day, all of the products are from UK independent businesses, products startin...Read More
10 Valentine’s Day ...
1. Romantic hike with country pub lunch The classic. Connect with nature & your partner whilst tiring out your four legged friend. Research a ...Read More