Face-masks are compulsory from today!
Posted on July 24 2020
But what can and can't we do?
They will be £12 each or 2 for £20, coming online soon.
Stay tuned for details.
To save you the hassle of googling the do's & don'ts, we have taken the correct information directly from BBC & the government website and summarised the main points below for you.
• Face coverings must be worn in all enclosed spaces from today (Friday 24th July).
• This includes shops, supermarkets, shopping centres, banks, building societies and post offices. It extends to train and bus stations and airports.
• What about restaurants? Well places where it is impractical such as gyms, restaurants & pubs you will NOT need to wear once but you DO need to if you're just popping in for a takeaway.
• They are OPTIONAL in hairdressers, beauty salons, cinemas, museums, dentists & opticians.
In Scotland, Wales & Ireland:
In Scotland it is compulsory to wear a mask, in Wales & Northern Ireland it is not.
The how, consequences & other bits you need to know:
• You must have it on before you enter the enclosed space & only take it off once you have left.
• You could be fined up to £100 by the police if you do not abide by these guidelines.
• You do not need to wear a face-mask if you fall into any of these categories: under 11 years old, the mask would cause severe distress, unable due to a disability or you rely on lip reading.
As mentioned above, we soon be launching a range of high quality, washable cotton face-masks that have been tried & tested by our team to make sure they are fit for use & comfortable.
We will be initially launching two designs (below) over the next couple of weeks. They will be in the pleated, behind the ears style.
They're also a little different to the usual masks out there & we like that :). More designs will be coming!
They will be £12 each or 2 for £20.
We hope this has helped clarify some of the information out there. Please note all of this information has been taken from the BBC & the Gov website.
Love Olive & Berry xx