The Best Products To Keep Your Dog Cool In Hot Weather
Posted on August 12 2020
- A perfect cooling accessory for hot summer days, use this mattress as a standalone bed or a topper on your dogs favourite bed or sofa.
- The mat is filled with a non-toxic gel which is cool to touch for instant relief!
- Easy to clean and can be popped in the freezer for that extra cooling ‘ahhhh’ feeling!
- Your dog will love you forever with our cooling water bowl, these bowls have a superpower, run this bowl under cold water for up to 60 seconds and it will keep water & wet food inside it cool for hours!
- Keeping your dog hydrated in hot weather is really important so make sure they always have access to some fresh water.
- Simple but effective and I’m sure your dog will appreciate one of these in stonking heat!
- 3 speed settings, tilting head so you can get it into the right position and turning head if you have more than one doggy to keep cool.
- Specially designed to help your dog cool off on hot summer days! Making use of natural evaporative cooling, simply soak the vest in cold water, wring it out, and put it on your pooch!
- Oh gosh this is a great accessory to have when it’s warm. Use this waterproof elevated dog bed to hose down your dog when it’s warm.
- The 15cm gap under the bed is designed to let air flow underneath your pup for extra comfort & reduced overheating in the summer months.
Say Hello To Berry'...
Our Berry has had the most colourful, beautiful litter of labrador puppies!Read More
How To Remove A Tic...
During tick season, the likelihood of your dog picking up a tick on a walk is quite high. These horrible little bugs can be quite scary if you have...Read More
Dog Friendly Hotels...
Inspired by week 2 of the popular BBC1 Interior Masters program, hotel week! We cover our top 5 dog friendly hotel picks as well as websites and fa...Read More